
Here is the Full Version of Come with me / Nami Danam Kuja Raftam Gul Ahmed TVC 2019 Farsi Words + English Translation : Manam Mehve Khayale oo Nami Danam Kuja Raftam (I am lost in the thoughts of my beloved I know not where I am going.) Shudam Gharkey wisal e oo Nami Danam Kuja Raftam (I find myself drowned in the moment of meeting my beloved I know not where I am going.) Please Subscribe Muhammad Osama's Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO4F... Gul Ahmed Brings another Amazing video with an amazing song in it . Check it now Song: Come With Me / Nami Danam Tu Kuja Raftam #GulAhmed #Extravaganza #2k19
Gul Ahmed; Festive Fashion Extravaganza '19 Full Song TVC 2019 l Come with Me - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 49 views views | 1,713 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 19 Jun 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét